An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today was Mom's first Mother's Day (unless you count my furry sisters). I think I started it off on the up and up. When she came in to change and feed me at 4 a.m. this morning, I had snuck out of my crib and put a card on my diaper changing pad. (I may have had a little help from Dad.) Here's a picture of the card. Inside it says, "I couldn't have picked a better Mom." Mom and Dad had daisy mums at their wedding celebration at Smith Mountain Lake so I thought this card was perfect.

I've been saving my allowance (Dad keeps it for me) and I wanted to give Mom something special so I'm going to pay for her to get a massage. After all, I'm sure she gets sore muscles from time to time toting me around everywhere. I'm HUGE!

I also worked with Mom and Dad to coordinate a photo shoot with Aunt Neicy. There were several great shots but this was the winner. We made 8 x 10s of it and gave it to Granny Linda and Grandma for Mother's Day. They loved it!