An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

Whew! Mom and I have been on the go! I'll catch you up.

Thursday, January 31 Granny Linda came to visit me. She loves to hold me like this. It reminds her of when Mom and Aunt Shelley were little.
Friday, February 1 Dad came home from work and played with me on my activity mat. Does napping count as an activity?
Saturday, February 2 Gammaw and Papa came to visit me. I like holding Gammaw's hand.
Sunday, February 3 Patty came to visit me. She LOVES babies - especially cute ones like me. She was good at getting me to stop crying, but I NEVER cry. Please note that I'm decked out in my sporting attire in preparation for the Super Bowl later this evening. I am learning to share my things. Sometime during the week, Sprout decided that the Boppy would be a good cuddle victim.

Thursday, February 7 Mom and I took our first road trip to Richmond. I attended a meeting with Mom and then we spent the night with Aunt Donna and Uncle Doug. Mom and I slept in the big bed together. I slept like a rock curled up next to Mom.

Friday, February 8 Mom went to work while I hung out with Aunt Donna. We had a great time. Here we are talking about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness.On Saturday, February 9 Mom and I jumped back in the car again and went to Blacksburg, home of the Hokies and Mom's alma mater. I was the fifth juror for a student interior design competition. Mom had the camera in tow, but it was just too cold and windy to get out for the photo shoot on campus that day. She promised to bring me back soon. I know that Hokie Bird and I will be best buddies.

On Sunday, we rested.