Just so everyone is clear on this, I want you to hear this straight from the babe's mouth. Booby juice rocks! I went to the doc yesterday and I had gained 1 pound and grown 1 inch in 1 week! Mom and I have got this thing down so well that we thought we'd let Dad join in on the fun.
Check us out. Isn't my dad the coolest?
These pics were taken last Friday night when the boob juice was delivered in a bottle for the first time. I don't care if it's straight from the source or out of the bottle. It's going down.
These pics were taken last Friday night when the boob juice was delivered in a bottle for the first time. I don't care if it's straight from the source or out of the bottle. It's going down. My eyes were HUGE the entire time I sucked down that bottle.
Mom and Dad were happy that I happily accepted the bottle. Who wouldn't?? If this is what fast food is about, I'm all over it!
