An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bedtime Stories In My "New-to-Me" Bed


Well hi there! You came in just as I was finishing up Opus and the Red Chair. This is a great little book about a dog that moves from Boston (where Cousin Marc lives) to San Francisco (where Cousin Alexa lives). Alexa sent me the book from San Francisco and I really do like reading about Opus' adventure. Opus loves pizza just like me. Next up is Llama Llama Misses Mama. It's another one of my favorites and one to which I can relate since I started at Honeytree. As soon as I'm done reading my books, I'll be off to sleep in my "new-to-me" big boy bed. After I fell out of my crib with one railing the last two nights, three to four times each night, Mom and Dad were a little concerned. Mom and Dad would pick me up and put me back in bed without me ever waking up so I told them not to worry about it. They were still worried. As of tonight, I sleep in the full-sized bed rigged with bed rails that I helped Dad assemble. I think I'm going to like my new bed. There's even room for Senna, Sprout, Mom, Dad and maybe you?? It's HUGE!