A week ago Mom and I signed up for the Mommy and Me gymnastics class at Botetourt Gymnastics. There is a big perk to going. I get to see my friend and across-the-street neighbor Madeline. We have a lot of fun together - going on a bear hunt, bopping 'til we drop, working our way through the obstacle course, walking forwards, sideways and backwards on the balance beam, jumping on the trampoline, swinging like monkeys, and jumping in the foam pit. Here are a few pics from last Saturday morning.
Madeline's mom, Cameron, is helping me get lined up for entrance into the foam pit. Madeline is getting ready to LEAP into the foam.
I went down side-saddle but it worked all the same.
Swingin' like a monkey on the monkey bars is one of my favorite things to do.
After gymnastics, Mom and I headed to Mrs. Leah's house. Mrs. Leah helped Sydney, Lena and I make play dough. It was made with orange Jell-o so it smelled really yummy.
I tried and tried to eat it but Mom or Mrs. Leah always intervened.
I did finally get to eat something. We all went to my favorite spot for lunch - Frank's Pizza. It was a great morning!
Madeline's mom, Cameron, is helping me get lined up for entrance into the foam pit. Madeline is getting ready to LEAP into the foam.
I went down side-saddle but it worked all the same.
Swingin' like a monkey on the monkey bars is one of my favorite things to do.After gymnastics, Mom and I headed to Mrs. Leah's house. Mrs. Leah helped Sydney, Lena and I make play dough. It was made with orange Jell-o so it smelled really yummy.
I tried and tried to eat it but Mom or Mrs. Leah always intervened.I did finally get to eat something. We all went to my favorite spot for lunch - Frank's Pizza. It was a great morning!
