The temperate November had us outside as much as possible enjoying the crunchy leaves and brisk days. December has made up for it with the BRRRRR!!!
I've been building Lego towers,
transporting the Christmas tree on top of Mom's orange car, decorating the Christmas tree,
perusing a toy magazine trying to figure out what I should request from Santa, counting down to Christmas with my fair trade chocolate advent calendar (Little chocolate hearts and reading the Christmas story every morning are quite the treat.),
going on walks on the sidewalk in front of our house while Mom corrals leaves and does a little exterior maintenance,
helping Mom take notes during webinars on unplanned days at home, sledding on today's fabulous snow day, and
enjoying the cards that we are receiving from all of our friends and family.
As noted in this post's title, the moss is not growing on me. It's growing in the white bowl on the counter behind me. Between the moss, the indoor plants, the worms working on our compost downstairs, brisk walks, and some sledding adventures, we're keeping in touch with nature as best we can.
I hope you are staying warm and looking forward to the holidays as much as I am!






