An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Leap Day, Leap Year: Leaped Through February


As you know this year is Leap Year. February was a day longer than usual and I took full advantage of it. I terrorized the neighborhood, 
Biking from the Vic Thomas Memorial Park to Wasena Park  
partied with my friends, 
Happy birthday Christian! One year old and Mrs. Leah and I love you SO much. 
Happy birthday to Paul's Uncle Alan. We partied like a bunch of 66-year olds. 
 honed my photography skills, 
Love my mommy and Granny Linda
hammed it up with Mom on Valentine's Day, 
My mommy is so silly. She can't eat my lego!
Legos for Valentine's. Sweet!
Laughter and love. 
and enjoyed our one big snowfall of the season. The snowstorm brought about 6" accumulation, but I couldn't wait to get out in it. The snowflakes were falling and I was playing. It's a good thing I played when I did, because it all melted by the following afternoon. 
Sledding in the front yard
Making snow angels
Catching snowflakes
 I hope you're taking time to stop and catch the snowflakes on your tongue too.