An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

T is for Tooth (and a lot of other T words)

Oh what I weekend I have had. My Trying weekend started on Thursday: elevated Temperature, Trying moments, but generally Terrific night with Dad. Mom went to Martinsville to her first awards dinner of the week to get her AIA award.
On Friday morning Mom and I hit the road for Richmond with Teething Tablets and Tylenol in Tow. I hung out with Aunt Donna and Uncle Doug while Mom went to her second awards dinner of the week to work and to get her ASID award. She's a popular lady this week. While Mom was out, I cried and cried and cried big Tears. My lower right front Tooth was poking a Tiny Tip through my gum. This Teething Thing is Tough. Aunt Donna and Uncle Doug Thankfully still love me (good thing that I am Terribly cute with my Tousled hair and Uncle Doug is so funny).
On Saturday Mom and I Traveled home. We stopped Three times to get some fresh air. That Tooth was getting the the best of me. Once we got home, Mom, Dad, Senna, Sprout and I celebrated my Turning nine months old!! See how Tall I am. Don't you love my "Green Babies Rule!" onesie from the Broadway play Wicked? It's from my friends Lisa Renee, Nicolas and Remy.
Today, inspired by the photos Mom took at the Virginia Natural History Museum on Thursday night, I put on my Tyrannosaurus Rex jumpsuit. T and I sorted the recycling: first the box of Tea (had to read up on what was is in that stuff Mom drinks), then some crackers and cereal. Sometimes it helps to take a little Taste Test. This is Tiring work.
Since I am getting more and more mobile...I can sit up from laying down; I love to stand and hold onto the coffee table or my exersaucer; I am starting to crawl a bit further than my previous two knee slide and drop-to-the-ground routine...today Mom lowered my mattress to the lowest setting (no Tumbling out on my head) and put up a gate at the Top of the stairs.
Thankfully I have a very patient mommy and lots of people that love me as I get through these Teething Times.
TaTa!