On Sunday afternoon, Mom, Dad and I headed to Jeter Farm. It's just a couple of miles down 460E from us and they've got pumpkins! I didn't know what a pumpkin was before I went to the farm, but I do now. Before I picked out a pumpkin, I got to see a tractor
(Dad wore his tractor shirt. He's so cool!),
some sheep
up CLOSE,
and a couple of donkeys.
They're just a wee bit taller than me!
I contemplated
and thumped
several pumpkins before picking out "the one". We came home. Mom, Senna, Sprout and I took a stroll around the neighborhood and then I was out for my afternoon nap. When I woke up, Mom said she had a new friend she wanted me to meet.
AHHHHHH!!! Mom said not to be scared. This is Jack. I like my new friend Jack. Dad says he looks like me (three teeth). We hung out on the deck for a bit that evening until ...
I tried to flip him over onto his face. 
(Dad wore his tractor shirt. He's so cool!),
some sheep
up CLOSE,
and a couple of donkeys.
They're just a wee bit taller than me!
I contemplated
and thumped
several pumpkins before picking out "the one". We came home. Mom, Senna, Sprout and I took a stroll around the neighborhood and then I was out for my afternoon nap. When I woke up, Mom said she had a new friend she wanted me to meet.
AHHHHHH!!! Mom said not to be scared. This is Jack. I like my new friend Jack. Dad says he looks like me (three teeth). We hung out on the deck for a bit that evening until ...
I tried to flip him over onto his face. 
