An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday to Saturday

Last Saturday, Mom and I went to Granny Linda and Grandaddy's house to see them and Aunt Lelley too. We had a great time. Aunt Lelley waltzed with me...one-two-three, one-two-three,...We all went rock climbing on the "big rocks" in the woods behind their house. Mom and Aunt Lelley played on these rocks many days while growing up. My Aunt Lelley is super silly. See what she does to me? I've got dog ears!
I have found a new appliance to love. Not only do I get excited when I see the dishwasher open, now I come crawling whenever the refrigerator door opens too. What did you say you wanted to drink? Digging through my toy basket this week, I found a little squishy football. I batted it around with my hand and crawled all over the place entertaining myself for a quite a while. Mom was impressed and amused.
This Saturday Mom and I got up and went for a new adventure. We went out to eat breakfast at Famous Anthony's - a local restaurant that is a hop, skip and a jump from our house! I had my first pancake. I ate the ears off my HUGE Mickey Mouse-shaped pancake. It was YUMMY! Then I ate a bit of Mom's egg and her orange slice. I LOVE oranges. After my big breakfast, I slept for 2-1/2 hours, had lunch, and then Dad and I got to work on our first home improvement project together. We installed a swinging gate at the top of our stairs. When I was rattling the gate and testing its compression strength, Mom and Dad said something about caging in the animals but I'm not sure what they meant.
Who knows what next Saturday will bring?