An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Honeytree and Sleepy Me

This week started a new chapter in my life. I have officially kicked off my new daytime routine at Honeytree. There are about five other kids in my class - one girl and the rest boys.

I cry when Mom drops me off in the mornings because Mom and I have a lot of fun together and what can I say...I love her. In fact this week we had breakfast on the deck, I sat in the big chair, and ate off the big plate. I was loving it!

When Mom drops me off at Honeytree and after I get over my crying spell (not too long just don't tell Mom), I am all about playing. Just this week I played on cars outside on the playground, played with little people dolls, read books, played follow the leader, went to Melody Makers, and worked puzzles. Mrs. Sue, the director, said she saw me walking down the hall with my classmates swinging my arms acting like I owned the place. Here's some pics of me in my classroom.

Mom is still working from home but back to working full-time. I'm at Honeytree from about 8:15 to 5 every day and by Friday night I was beat!

I never suck on my fingers or thumbs but desperate times call for desperate measures. It takes a lot of energy to be so cute and charming from 8 to 5 every day. No worries though.

Lots of mommy time this weekend will fix me right up!