I've known Mrs. Leah since the day after I was born (she and the fam came to see me in the hospital) and she's become like a second mom to me. Since I was six weeks old, I've been going to hang out with Mrs. Leah, her two daughters Sydney and Lena, their dog T.J., and her other charge Tyler for three to four days a week. If I may forego my humility for a moment and say that we were all a good lookin' bunch.
Here's Sydney and Mrs. Leah;
then Lena and me;
and Mr. Photogenic - Tyler.
It's been great hanging out with the older kids even though they liked to call me all kinds of things - Baby Cracker, Baby Facker, Baby Packer...
What did you just call me?
I didn't mind so much because we've had a lot of fun - bouncing in the bouncy seat, playing with Thomas trains, cackling at the silly things Sydney would do to make me laugh, shaking our heads and laughing about it with Lena and Tyler, torturing poor tolerant laid back T.J., playing in the sprinkler, eating Mrs. Leah's yummy banana chocolate chip mini muffins, dancing, swinging with Mrs. Leah on the bench swing, playing in the kiddie pool, picnicking in the backyard, and stashing Matchbox cars EVERYWHERE in Mrs. Leah's house.
Mrs. Leah is going to dedicate her time to homeschooling Sydney and keeping up with Miss Lena so I'm no longer going to stay at her house during the day. I love Mrs. Leah and will miss her, but know that I will see her soon.
I heard her and Mom scheming over scheduling afternoons to get the girls and me together on a regular basis.
And I know she'll think of me for a long time yet to come as she finds more Matchbox cars that I've hidden in super secret places.
Here's Sydney and Mrs. Leah;
then Lena and me;
and Mr. Photogenic - Tyler.It's been great hanging out with the older kids even though they liked to call me all kinds of things - Baby Cracker, Baby Facker, Baby Packer...
What did you just call me?I didn't mind so much because we've had a lot of fun - bouncing in the bouncy seat, playing with Thomas trains, cackling at the silly things Sydney would do to make me laugh, shaking our heads and laughing about it with Lena and Tyler, torturing poor tolerant laid back T.J., playing in the sprinkler, eating Mrs. Leah's yummy banana chocolate chip mini muffins, dancing, swinging with Mrs. Leah on the bench swing, playing in the kiddie pool, picnicking in the backyard, and stashing Matchbox cars EVERYWHERE in Mrs. Leah's house.
Mrs. Leah is going to dedicate her time to homeschooling Sydney and keeping up with Miss Lena so I'm no longer going to stay at her house during the day. I love Mrs. Leah and will miss her, but know that I will see her soon.
I heard her and Mom scheming over scheduling afternoons to get the girls and me together on a regular basis.
And I know she'll think of me for a long time yet to come as she finds more Matchbox cars that I've hidden in super secret places.
