I helped my buddy Paul unpack his stove. Who doesn't love styrofoam peanuts? Well, ok, my mom HATES them, but they sure were fun - especially when I dumped them all out on the carpet.
On January 30th, after brunch with my buddies Jenn, Nell (pictured above), Wayne and Pete, we finally caught up with the Kids in the Valley Adventuring club to celebrate their birthday at the park on top of Mill Mountain. With every birthday celebration there should be cake,
so I fueled up on my cupcake at the Discovery Center and headed up the trail to the Star.
I walked.
I ran.
I climbed.
I tunneled.
On Valentines Day, Mom and I wore red
and snuggled up for pics
and giggles.
On March 12, we loaded up and headed to meet up with Granny Linda and Grandaddy for lunch at Carole's Place in Forest. After fueling up on lunch, I was ready to get to work.
I suited up
and drove the Forest Volunteer Fire Department Fire Engine.
Thanks to Fireman Larry for showing me the ropes.
From Forest, we traveled on to Aunt Sydney and Uncle Doug's house for a St Paddy's Day par-TAY! It was fun and I especially liked playing in the park the following day.
I've mastered peeing and pooping in the potty. I have not mastered keeping my clothes on. It's fun to run through the house naked! I still love playing with cars and trucks. I like playing in the dirt in our backyard. I crack Mom up almost daily. Life is good. I'll catch you up on April in my next blog.
















