An Intro from Mom

On May 12, 2007 closed in the privacy of my bathroom I found out I was pregnant. The weight of knowledge that my life (and most likely my body) would never be the same was overwhelming. I was excited and scared all rolled into one (and still am!)

Thacker will do his best to share with you his adventures. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shoeboxes and Other Shenanigans

Quite a while ago, I promised to show you the fun you could have with shoeboxes. Next time you get a new pair of shoes, take off the top of the shoebox, take out the shoes and crawl in. It makes a great racecar, train, bobsled, flume log ride,or a great hiding spot. Can you see me?

Here's another trick. If you sit really still, you can catch a mouse! Haha! Gotcha!

Here's a great way to have fun when you wake up from your nap. Pull off your socks and throw them and your pacifier over the bed railing. Hilarious!

I'll close with a couple of warnings. Balloons may give you static head and

ALWAYS be cautious in bear territory. You never know when they might attack!