On Sunday, my girlfriend Patty and I went to Mill Mountain Zoo. Mom was there to chaperone and take pictures. I saw...
birds (one that matched my shoes and stroller),
a tufted deer, a red panda eating her apples and grapes for dinner (sounds yummy to me), a marmoset, vultures, a sleeping red wolf,
a rare orange striped dog (ok...that's really me crawling along a bench making 'woof' sounds) and many other animals that live there at the zoo.
Of course I loved the playground -
sliding,
climbing, and 
peering for other climbing creatures.
Patty and I even found a little chipmunk skittering along the path.
See it there just above my left shoulder?
We had a good time at the zoo. Maybe you can come with me next time?
birds (one that matched my shoes and stroller),
a tufted deer, a red panda eating her apples and grapes for dinner (sounds yummy to me), a marmoset, vultures, a sleeping red wolf,
a rare orange striped dog (ok...that's really me crawling along a bench making 'woof' sounds) and many other animals that live there at the zoo.Of course I loved the playground -
sliding,
climbing, and 
peering for other climbing creatures.Patty and I even found a little chipmunk skittering along the path.
See it there just above my left shoulder?We had a good time at the zoo. Maybe you can come with me next time?
