Granny Linda and Granddaddy came up on Saturday. We had lunch with Aunt Agnes, Uncle Carvel, and cousins Regina, Brody, Renee, Philip, Austin and his new bride Bethany, Adria and other extended family.
The highlight of my lunch was BLUE jello and Brody. Mom caved and let me get the blue jello. Granny Linda got to chase it as I had a hard time keeping it on my spoon. Thanks for being a good sport Granny Linda.
After lunch Mom and Granddaddy cleaned out the gutters and cleaned up the backyard from the derecho while Granny Linda and I played with Legos.
Then it was time to head southwest to Eggleston and Newport. Mom and I wanted to share our rural escape spot with Granny Linda and Granddaddy. We missed Paul, but knew he was still having fun on his 2012 bike trip. We toured through the Eggleston community, picked up some DEEEElicious Palisades pizza, and headed for the Newport Jamboree for some good ol' bluegrass listening, playground rompin', and creek splashin' fun.
I was all smiles!

