Since we were just coming home from the hospital last year at about this time, Mom opted not to put up a Christmas tree last year. This year she was determined to have a tree. I don't know why the tree only has ornaments from about 2-1/2 feet up, but I guess Mom knows best.
The tree is covered in these skinny green things that Mom calls needles.
I approached it cautiously with my escape car nearby (look in my left hand) in case the situation got too prickly.
Then I discovered I really like the lights. I've tried to tug them off the tree but they won't come off.
Ow! Things went a little fuzzy! I think it just poked me in the eye! I'm going back to playing with my balloons.
The tree is covered in these skinny green things that Mom calls needles.
I approached it cautiously with my escape car nearby (look in my left hand) in case the situation got too prickly.
Then I discovered I really like the lights. I've tried to tug them off the tree but they won't come off.
Ow! Things went a little fuzzy! I think it just poked me in the eye! I'm going back to playing with my balloons.
