
Hi there! Mom has been snapping pictures of our fall adventures but we haven't stopped long enough to tell you about them. We'll do a little catch up over the next couple of days.
On Saturday, October 23, Mom and I set out over the mountain to Sinkland Farms in Riner, VA for the Pumpkin Festival. Priority #1 was to pick out our pumpkin.

We loaded onto the hayride and were off for the pumpkin patch. Once in the pumpkin patch, I took a survey of the land, suggested a few pumpkins to Mom, and went back to what was most important...

watching the tractors.

We successfully picked out our pumpkin and headed back towards lunch and more festival activities.

After working up an appetite milking the cow, Mom and I shared a BBQ sandwich, Cheetos, and a Dr. Pepper - not our usual fare, but sometimes you gotta live outside the box.

These baby pumpkins were so cute and roly-poly everywhere.

I am officially a professional horn-honker now. I held onto the horn (look in my left hand) and honked to clear the way for Razor, my new miniature horse friend. Off to the pasture for more good eats and adventures!
