I've done trick-or-treating at the mall (miss you Naomi), handed out candy with Mom, and now I'm an official door-to-door neighborhood trick-or-treater.
Mom and I walked down our street and started off our Halloween night adventure at my friends Mazie and Owen's house where we caught up with London, Sedona, and my new friends Caleb and Evan. I played with all the cool toys, ate a few bites of watermelon, and was ready to roll.

We all sat as still as we could and took this picture. We'll be submitting it for the cover shot of next year's Pottery Barn Kids magazine fall cover.

With a little instruction from Mom, I was off to do some trick-or-treating. I had no problem knocking on the doors. I was just a little confused as to when I should say "Trick or treat." Once the loot was securely placed in my bag, I said "Thank you," then "Trick or treat" Oh well. Gotta save some fun for next year.
Hope you had a beautiful October!
